Friday, June 30, 2006

Hard Day's Drive


The Guys




Today was one of the hardest days I'm sure we'll face in our lives. Our friends helped us pack up the U-Haul & clean to move to Colorado. I knew it was going to be hard, but I had no idea how it would hit me. Suffice it to say many tears were shed, and several hugs exchanged. I know it's not good-bye, more of a "see-ya later", but it's quite a bit different than our usual weekend hangouts & other weekly meetings. Bryan and I learned so much about friendship and love from our friends, we will miss them so much. I will miss watching babies grow up, and their cute giggles and smiles. I will miss long chats with girlfriends, poker with the boys :) (especially my nickname Black Widow), scrapbooking, and fun excursions. We will miss the fellowship that was so welcoming and comforting at all times, and our bible studies. Most of all, we'll miss just hanging out and doing nothing with eachother, and all the laughter. We'll be back before you know it friends, probably before we know it either. You will always be in our thoughts and prayers -- Tara put it well, Phil 1:3" I thank God everytime I remember you."



The Girls
after swimming

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...