Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cheyenne Frontier Days

This weekend we went to Cheyenne Frontier Days in Cheyenne, Wyoming. It's the first time I've been back since I was 6 years old and lived in Casper, WY with my family. I used to get all dolled up in my pink cowboy hat & boots and my brother had a matching blue set. We were quite a laugh I'm sure with our matching cotton candy. Cheyenne Frontier Days is the largest rodeo in the United States coupled with the largest "country/cowboy" festivities. The last time I went Lane Frost was mauled and killed by the bull "Taking Care of Business." Since then they've built a life-size statue of Frost & the bull from that ride. It was kinda cool/creepy to see. We wandered around the fairgrounds with my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins and had yummy homemade lemonade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you and Ryan were quite a laugh. You were the most adorable little cowgirl/cowboy in the whole world! I remember the older couple sitting next to us complimenting us on how well behaved our kids were. We have always received those compliments from everybody that meets/know you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...