Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Vacuum

Ok - so you're probably thinking that if I'm writing a blog on our new vacuum, things must really be rough... well that's not so. I'm just very impressed.

We had a vacuum we bought when we first got married, just 2 years ago. It totally bit the dust in the last couple weeks -- such great timing with moving and all. So we started researching different vacuums. We finally decided on the dyson animal. I was nervous to pay more than the average price for a vacuum, but once I filled up the container twice with cat hair our old vacuum could have never picked up - even in it's best days - I was hooked!

3 comments:

Kevin & Amy said...

Cool. I love the purple. :) Is yours this awesome color?! :)

Walt and Em said...

What a great purchase. Bagless is the best way to go.

closer@billings.k12.mt.us said...

i AM STILL DRAGGING MY FEET AFTER USING YOURS I THINK IT IS TOO CUMBERSON AND USER UNFRIENDLY....BUT I HAVE TO MAKE UP MY MIND SOON - LINEN AND THINGS HAVE $100 OFF ANY VACUUM OVER $300 THIS WEEK. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...