Thursday, February 08, 2007

Cabin Fever


I can't say that I've had cabin fever the last few years that we've been in Sacramento. A few 80 degree days always popped up in February, and were more frequent through March, and April - perfect timing! Cabin fever was something I remember growing up in Montana -- the snow just would stop and I was sooo ready for spring! Well...cabin fever is back, and it's alive and well.


Denver is going through the typical central mountain region tease. Yesterday it was mid-60's, not bad I thought. Today, it is crazy foggy -- and yes on my walk from the bus to work, little dustings of snow fell on my head. I really do wish the weather would make up it's mind..plus I'm ready for all that hiking, camping, climbing, and great photo moments that are just waiting for me out there in the Colorado wilderness, that is one of the reasons to live here, right?!

1 comment:

Kevin & Amy said...

I can totally relate to this! I'm itching for spring. That's the worst thing about IN--such long winters and I'm definitely not used to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...