Monday, April 07, 2008

Heartbeats and Honeymooning

Today I've officially reached the 2nd trimester! We had our monthly doctor appointment today, and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time! It was pretty exciting, and so fast! It's fun to see that it's progressing and growing.

I've been feeling a lot better these past few weeks too. It's a relief from the past few months of total fatigue and occasional nausea.

I'm sharing the news with my workplace tomorrow. I don't think anyone really has any idea yet. I'm not sure how they will take the news. I am the first pregnancy the company has ever had, and the only woman who will have kids... My boss like all previous bosses has no kids, because career has always been more important than family. Strange industry! But I'm praying that God softens their hearts and allows the next 6 months to go smoothly! All prayers for baby K are appreciated :)

3 comments:

Kevin & Amy said...

Isn't that so exciting to hear the heartbeat for the first time. That's when you know it's FOR REAL!!!!

And I'm amazed you've been able to hide the pregnancy for so long from co-workers. I know that's challenging! We'll pray that everything goes well.

SO EXCITED for you guys as you begin this parenthood journey. You'll be such great parents! :)

Ken and Michelle said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I'm glad you are feeling better.

Cori said...

Hey, how did it go telling your work? That's a hard deal for sure. We'll keep prayin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...