Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday Celebrations

I'm only a month late getting this post up! Bryan took me to Breckenridge, a little mountain town for my birthday. We relaxed, walked around town and enjoyed some yummy Mary's Mountain Cookies. If you EVER go to Breck, you have to get a half-dozen of them!
Here we are at this cute little restaurant, Le Petit Paris. It was a very quaint little French place. We had yummy food and the best french fries ever (with Bryan's steak). And creme brulee for dessert, of course!

Snow was still on the mountains, but we had a nice 70 degree day while we were there!




This look translates: you're seriously taking a picture of me at a scrapbooking store? And obviously his answer was yes...



My yummy ice cream cake Bryan got me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...