Monday, October 27, 2008

My 6 Things

This list was sent to me from Emily...it's like a chain email, but for your blog! You send it to six people and they pass it along, so if you feel up to it, it's your turn! (Fellow bloggers: Amy, Michelle, Lexi, Ashley)

My Six Favorite Things:

1. My husband, Bryan. He is SO good to me. No matter what life throws at us, he is always so steady and so assuring. He's definitely the optimist and always gets me to see the glass half full. I'm so blessed to have him as my husband. He's already such a great Dad, and I can't wait to see how his role as "Daddy" evolves as Grady gets older. Grady doesn't know how lucky he is!

2. My baby boy, Grady. He's just barely 3 weeks old, but has already brought so much joy to our lives. I never knew how much you could love a little guy. He's worth the sleepless nights and breastfeeding craziness. I can't wait to see his little personality come to life and make lots of memories!

3. My family. I wish we lived closer, but we enjoy getting to spend time with them visiting Montana and having them explore where we live too!

4. My Faith -- not to sound cliche, but this year has been very rough, and without prayer and the knowledge that God won't give me more than I can handle, it would have been a lot rougher!

5. My Friends. I love catching up with old friends -- the ones who have known me the longest, and I love my new(er) friends. Each city I move to I've made new friends -- it's amazing how loving people can be even when they've only known you a little while! (Thanks MOPS girls :)

6. My Pets. I love all of my pets, Berkley, our lab, and our kitties Oscar and Cabby, but Berkley specifically is my most faithful companion. I once got an e-mail that likened "dog" to mean "God on earth" because dog spelled backwards is god...I think this is so like my Berkley, he has total unconditional love for Bryan and me and is always ready to give a kiss to make it all better :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...