Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What Grady is up to now...

Grady is now just over 7 months old! Can you believe it? I sure can't!!
He is around 21 lbs and close to 29 inches long!! He's such a big boy. We had to get him a new car seat (see pic below) because he had outgrown the infant car seat lengthwise!
Grady is now enjoying a variety of solid foods. I've been making his baby food & he's loving it! Here are some of his favorites:
-avacodo
- banana
- mango
- sweet potato
- carrots
- squash
- peas
- yogurt
Grady also had his first swim lesson this past week! He did really well and loves the water. He even got dunked a few times and although he didn't love that, he didn't seem to mind it much either! Good thing becuase we got a season pass to the pool for the summer so he will be a little water baby!

1 comment:

Clint and Lexi said...

I need you to teach me how to make baby food....what a great idea! I love all the new pictures...I hope you had a fantastic Mothers Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...