Friday, November 20, 2009

Each day is a new adventure!!

Wow! My little boy is 13 1/2 months and someone flipped a switch! I now have a dare devil of a child on my hands and he is ALL boy! He has started to stand up on his own for 5-20 seconds depending on what he's doing (if he's playing basketball with Dad it's longer ;). He is also climbing EVERYTHING! He climbs the stairs, he climbs on top of his Lego table, he climbs on top of the coffee table and tries to go between his Lego table and the coffee table! He's accruing new bruises every day and so far nothing has made him wary of trying anything else!

Yesterday, I met a girlfriend for coffee. We were sitting in the plush chairs chatting and Grady was bouncing off the walls! He would not sit still, he climbed all around the chair we were on, and the POOF! He catapulted himself off the chair head first onto the tile floor! (When you see the bruise in our pictures now you'll know why!). He was just trying to say hi to the guy sitting behind us, of course. He is fine! But he definitely shed some tears, and held onto mom for maybe two minutes before he wanted to do it again!! He is keeping me on my toes!!! It's one crazy adventure we're on, but I'm loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...