Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Giving Thanks


Thanksgiving is fast approaching. November is the season of thanks. I have to slow down and be intentional about thanking God for all the blessing in my life, otherwise I would spin around in circles busy getting ready for Christmas (anyone else?!). This year, part of my intention will be to blog about what I'm thankful for.

Today I'll start with the most obvious, my little family:

Bryan - you are such a good husband! How did I get so lucky? You love me unconditionally, support me and encourage me to dream. You have given me one of my dreams, to stay home with our kids. I hear so many people say, "that's so nice that you get to stay home, it must be nice to be well off enough to afford that." Most of you who are stay-at-home-moms know this is not usually the case. It's a huge sacrifice, and my hubby was willing and is supportive everyday of what I'm doing at home with Grady. Everyday he goes to work, works hard and well and doesn't complain. I'm thankful for a husband that supports me and helps me realize my dreams, and our dreams for our family.

Grady - you are such a precious little man. I never knew being a mama would be so incredibly fulfilling and awesome! I love learning from you and helping you learn too. I can already tell you have one of the kindest hearts and are going to be a giving boy. I love seeing you smile, watching you pat the head of your buddy, Blake, as a token of love and I LOVE your kisses and hugs. I'm so thankful that God gave us you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...