Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving! We enjoyed a wonderful day with our friends, Josh & Emily, and their two boys. We went to their house in the mountains and Emily and I cooked an awesome dinner! It was fun to chat and cook and the guys even helped clean up! Everything was SO good! Thanks for having us guys! (of course I forgot my camera, soo... yeah )

And a note on thanks.....

Today (& always) I am so thankful for my little family, Bryan & Grady. I'm thankful for my puppy's presence at my side throughout the day and the thump, thump of his tail. I'm thankful for curled up kitties by the fire and Christmas movies. I'm thankful for my parents and siblings (in-laws too). I'm thankful for good friends, coffee dates, and long chats. I'm thankful for God reminding me that I'm right where I'm supposed to be and the ability to look back and see how far I've come.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...