Friday, November 13, 2009

Photo Cards

I've been creating my own photo cards for awhile now, but I decided that I wanted to share my love for photo crafts with everyone else!! I'm making photo cards, birthday invitations, birth announcements, etc. for $10. This gives you the digital file in the size you want, to print at the place you want (Costco, Walgreens, Shutterfly, etc.). If you're interested let me know! They are turning out beautiful and they're customizable. Enjoy a few samples below. I'd love to hear your feedback!





This was my first 'paid' project! It looks awesome!

2 comments:

Ashley DeMille said...

I haven't read your blog in so long! I can't believe how big Grady is!!! He looks like such a happy little boy. YOu guys must be great parents! I love that you can stay home with him! I am so grateful for my husband who lets me stay home too. I think I would miss out on so much. Maybe we should call each other during the day sometime if life isn't too crazy!

Ken and Michelle said...

You're doing an awesome job. They all look great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...