Thursday, January 07, 2010

A Colorado Christmas

We had another cozy, very WHITE, Colorado Christmas this year! My parents came down again this year and my brother flew in from LA. Grady even dressed up for the occasion!


Grady's Christmas present from Mom and Dad, a new sled!

A robot puppy from Uncle Ryan.

I bought both of our parents a scrapbook album, to fill with pages I send them periodically.


Our little family on Christmas Eve.

Uncle Ryan and Grady


Mom & Dad - a good picture!

Grady with his Daddy.

Grady and us. His PJ's for Christmas are SO cute!

On Christmas morning Grady woke up to find a tent and a tunnel that Grandma Barta gave him all set up in the dining room!
(crazy eyes!)


My Dad built me the creche for my Willow Tree nativity set! He did a great job!

Grady and Mama in our PJ's Christmas morning opening stockings.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Holiday break! Happy New Year. I hope 2010 has lots of fun in store for you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...