Friday, March 12, 2010

Mmmmm....dessert

I guess the 2nd trimester is finally here, and I'm starting to feel the surge of energy too because I'm baking.... Butterscotch Blondies

Click on the photo for the recipe and blog I got it from...

Although I'm not over my "morning" sickness by any means...I'm on two different medications for nausea and heartburn (fun, fun but at they're a HUGE help!) at least the energy is returning! It probably helps that we've had a full week of mostly sunny days which has meant several trips to the park with Grady and Berkley, a trip to the zoo, and in general wonderful sunlight flooding my house which makes me happy & apparently energized. So here's to increased energy, spring cleaning, sunshine puddles and occasional baking! Stick around spring, and come soon summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...