Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday...number 27. The day just comes and goes for me, especially in the past few years, but it is extra special when I get fun little packages in the mail....especially from dear friends whom I miss very much!


My friend Tara sent me this very me Trade Joe's birthday gift complete with my favorties: homemade tortillas, mini peanut butter cups, mini artichokes, dark chocolate and a new favorite chocolate dipped almond horn cookies! Thanks Tara (& Todd & Lauren) - it made my week!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I was wondering if you went to Trader Joe's on one of your trips or what. Ken and I were supposed to go with some friends a week or so ago just for the weekend but it got postponed. I heard that Trader Joe's is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...