Thursday, August 19, 2010

Berry Patch Farms

Tuesday my MOPS group planned a group outing to Berry Patch Farms in Brighton, CO. Grady and I went and had a great time picking strawberries (Grady's favorite) with friends! I remember picking berries of all kinds when I was growing up in Washington State with my brother and those are some of my very favorite memories. Grady had a blast eating all the strawberries he could get in his mouth while I picked them as fast as I could and he's enjoyed eating strawberries all week since.


On the tractor on our way out to the field.


Picking berries with mama


Feeding berries to friend, MaKenna


I love strawberries!



1 comment:

Joyful Momma said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new bangs! They look so great! You are one cute mom!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...