Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Unveiling

I have had a multitude of projects in the making for baby k this summer! It's been fun to have a change of pace with some girly flair! I made both kiddos bookshelves for their room. Here's a tweet little birdy bookshelf for her...



I washed and dressed up Grady's cloth diaper burp clothes with some fun polka dot fabric



And of course did up the nursery! Bryan did an excellent job painting the room (can you believe it?!) - AND - he refinished the furniture (armoire and dresser). I helped with a little trim work on the paint and sanding on the furniture, and he did the rest. It looks absolutely beautiful. I'm so proud of my handyman.


I made some fun tissue paper pom poms for above the crib and changing table instead of a mobile.




The "tweet" bookshelf installed.


Lots of girly clothes


The armoire


The dresser


fun little details...



My mom made the crib bedding. It's gorgeous! I helped out a little, but thank goodness my mama is a sewer!


The glider moved on over to baby's room. My mom crocheted the beautiful blanket on the back of the glider.


A dear friend decorated this little "pretties" basket for baby's bows and other pretty things.


drawers are filled...


shabby little glass knobs on the furniture

Now we wait...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...