Monday, November 01, 2010

Harvest Soup


OK, so the real name of this soup is Cauliflower Soup, but that title just won't do in our household (my husband has an irrational fear of certain veggies), so I call it Harvest Soup.  I made this yummy goodness last night pre-trick-or-treating.  I added 1 can of corn and I will probably add 2 cans next time because Bryan loves corn.  I served it with pumpkin rolls (1-2 cans crescent rolls: spread with 3/4 C pumpkin, 1/3 C. sugar, 1 t pumpkin spice (mixed) and roll up, bake for 15 minutes or so at 350 degrees).  Bryan loved it and didn't detect a smidgen of Cauliflower!  If you've never seen the Pioneer Woman website, she has TONS of yummy meals (several on meal my plan for November) that are worth trying!

1 comment:

Cherry Tree Lane said...

this looks like it tastes SO GOOD. I want to make it today!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...