Monday, February 07, 2011

Some Catching Up to Do...

I've been getting requests from pictures from grandparents...I know, I know I'm behind on the blog.  If your dear grandbaby, Lucy would just sleep through the night I might have energy to do a lot of my normal daily routines that have slipped by, but alas she is not and thus I am not.

She is growing like a weed and has a very sweet personality.  She loves to laugh and smile at her big brother.  Her acid reflux is all but gone, thanks to our awesome Chiropractor, Dr. Ferrell.   She is a much happier baby because of that! 



Grady is smack-dab in the middle of terrible-twos.  I hear "no" at least 100 times per day...and I'm not exaggerating!  That said, I still see glimpses of my sweet boy under that craving for independence.  Today he 'helped' me cut out circles for a MOPS craft I'm working on.  Everytime I'd hand him paper he'd say "thank you mama." Sweet, and without prompting...almost a miracle ;)  He loves making Lucy smile and is starting to help with some small tasks...feeding Berkley, picking up toys, wiping off Berkley's feet and putting his clothes in the laundry basket.  I can't believe how big he his and how fast he's growing!  


 Look at those beautiful blues!  So pretty!




We went swimming a few times this month...and Grady loved it.  Loves the slide, as soon as you hit the water he says "Again!"  Lucy did well too, just cuddling with mama in the water and splashing a bit.  It's an impossible task to take pictures of the 4 of us while swimming without ruining our camera so here are the kids afterward...warm and cozy in the stroller.






Lucy in her super-cute, super-pink puma track suit from Auntie Lisa.  So stylish at just 5 months old!  YES - 5 months old tomorrow, can you believe it?!  Happy 5 months sweet Lucy Etta!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...