Thursday, August 04, 2011

Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart - free printable

I've been following Ann Voskamps blog, A Holy Experience, for awhile now and have owned her book One Thousand Gifts since Christmas.  However, it took me six plus months to finally crack it open to read it!  Inspired by the book, I've created a new printable 5x7 art piece.  It's a great reminder that if we thank God for all that He's gifted us with down to the little details we will be more aware of His hand in our lives and content with what we have instead of wishing after what we don't.  I'll be framing this printable art to put on my nightstand so I can start each day with that in mind.

**If you want the printable, right click on the photo and choose "save image as" to your computer!

Early beginning of my list of 1,000 gifts:

1. Ruffles on baby butts
2. Iced coffee, cool & creamy
3. 3 year old boy giggles
4. Songs that speak of You - "I love the Way You Hold Me" (Jamie Grace)
5. Working with hands; creating new from old

1 comment:

Erin said...

Janna @mustardseeds is reading this book too...I better add it to my list: )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...